top of page

What's YOUR Win?

Public·1 member
February 24, 2024 · changed the group description.

Welcome to our group What's YOUR Win?

If you're looking for more "positivity" to surround yourself with, this is the place! My goal is to illicit positive comments from each of you. If you made a $1,000,000 sale, POST IT! If you spent an amazing weekend with your spouse, POST IT! Or, if all you have as a "Win" today is, "I got a great parking spot at the mall!" POST IT!!!

My belief is, positivity begets more positives in your life...so...NO BITCHIN...just positive posts please!

Also, feel free to invite other positive people you know in your life, to this group.

There is really only one rule...NO MARKETING! No one in this group wants to read your business name, or the specials you have going, or fine details of all your business does/sells hidden behind the veil of a "win"...there's marketing, and then there's mentioning.

"Marketing": "I sold a 3" black and gold widget manufactured by XYZ company that has 28 features which help my client solve his problem with 'X' ".

"Mentioning": "I made a sale yesterday that helped someone fix a problem they were having at their house...you should have seen the smile on his face! Making someone else smile...THAT is a win!"

ORIGINALLY FOUNDED: July 2, 2013

About

Welcome to our group What's YOUR Win? If you're looking for...
bottom of page